nice router table

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • messmaker
    Veteran Member
    • May 2004
    • 1495
    • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
    • Ridgid 2424

    #1

    nice router table

    This may end up selling for a ton but it sure does look like a winner.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Router-Tab...QQcmdZViewItem
    spellling champion Lexington region 1982
  • wreckwriter
    Established Member
    • Mar 2006
    • 449
    • South Florida
    • BT3100-1

    #2
    He's got a similar table, no cabinet, on "buy it now" for 169 so I figure he's looking for a pretty penny for this set up. Sure is nice though!
    http://www.wreckwriter.com/

    Comment

    • mpauly
      Established Member
      • Apr 2006
      • 337
      • NJ

      #3
      This prior aution he had a $299 buy it now. Still doesn't seem that bad.

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7572282224

      Comment

      • wreckwriter
        Established Member
        • Mar 2006
        • 449
        • South Florida
        • BT3100-1

        #4
        Originally posted by mpauly
        This prior aution he had a $299 buy it now. Still doesn't seem that bad.

        http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=7572282224
        I agree, seems very fair.
        http://www.wreckwriter.com/

        Comment

        • tg3
          Forum Newbie
          • Oct 2004
          • 43
          • Seattle, WA.
          • Grizzly G0444Z

          #5
          I think I just found the router table extension for my table saw I've been looking for.



          If you don't measure, you don't know.

          Comment

          • GeekMom
            Senior Member
            • Dec 2004
            • 752
            • Bonney Lake, WA.
            • Shopsmith Mark V

            #6
            Check this site out - you can make your own
            Karen
            <><

            Comment

            • messmaker
              Veteran Member
              • May 2004
              • 1495
              • RICHMOND, KY, USA.
              • Ridgid 2424

              #7
              Thats a nice one too. They got a lot of work in those babies. A good bit of materials as well.
              spellling champion Lexington region 1982

              Comment

              Working...