• Show
Clear All
  • jwaterdawg
    • Aug 2005
    • Washington, NC USA
    • JET

free cutterhead/blades for Tradesman joiner

that's right: free

Due to recent fortunate events I was able to get one of the Craftsman joiner's at a great price. So, I can retire my benchtop Tradesman joiner.

Anyway, I have tore it down for parts for another project I am working on and tossed everything that I didn't want/need, but I saved the cutterhead, manual, and cutterhead bearings in case someone out there needs them. I have no use for them and offer them for the cost of shipping to whoever is the first to PM me about them. I will probably use flat-rate shipping so the shipping would be ~$8 and I can only accept paypal. My only restriction is that you own the Tradesman joiner and will use these parts; I don't want to give the stuff away to someone who turns around and sells them for profit.

So, here's what I am offering:

1) Cutterhead with all hardware attached including two blades. Only one side of the blades has been used so far (these are double-sided blades) and I would guess only about 100 bf has been run across them. The unused side I would assume to be in good shape.

2) Cutterhead bearings. These are the shaft bearings for the cutterhead that mount in the cast iron table. They are in good shape.

3) Manual.

If you don't need the manual, but want (1) and (2) that's fine. Maybe somebody else out there would need the manual and I could ship that for nuttin'.

PS: I'm keeping the motor, switch, infeed/outfeed tables, outfeed extension, and various hardware. So don't even ask.
    Last edited by jwaterdawg; 04-22-2006, 07:23 PM.
    Don't be stupid, the universe is watching.
  • jwaterdawg
    • Aug 2005
    • Washington, NC USA
    • JET

The cutterhead, blades, and bearings have been spoken for (ptraeg is the winner).

The manual is still available if anyone is interested (no cost to ship that). If I don't hear anything by next weekend 4/30, it will be tossed.
    Don't be stupid, the universe is watching.

Comment

Working...