CB13F owners

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Russianwolf
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 3152
    • Martinsburg, WV, USA.
    • One of them there Toy saws

    #1

    CB13F owners

    was just looking through the CB13F forum site run by Stan and saw that they have found a direct fit riser block kit for $69 plus shipping.

    The product number is X16U and the man to contact is:

    Joe Borgatti
    Customer Service Manager
    Power Tool Specialists, Inc.
    3 Craftsman Road
    East Windsor, CT 06088
    T: 860-654-1761 x233
    F: 860-654-1937
    E: Tradesmanjoe@aol.com

    Thought you guys might want to know. I've got to see if I can scrap up enough to order one since I just bought my truck.
    Mike
    Lakota's Dad

    If at first you don't succeed, deny you were trying in the first place.
  • ryan.s
    Senior Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 785
    • So Cal
    • Ridgid TS3650

    #2
    Thanks, this is just was I was looking for. I recently purchased the Delta riser block set thinking it would work but no dice. Definitely need to look into this.

    Comment

    Working...