• Show
Clear All
  • vaking
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2005
    • Montclair, NJ, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3100-1

12 CMS gloat and question.

Just bought myself Craftsman 12" CMS model 21215 NIB on clearance. Regular price - $300, paid $78 including tax. There were 2 boxes left after me. That is in Newport mall, Jersey City, NJ.
    Now the question - I believe I need a good blade for it. I have a good 10" blade for my table saw, no 12" blades yet. What would be a good choice and price? Costco near me has Nicholson 96 carbide teeth, titanium coated (gold colour) blade somewhere between $60 and $70. Is that a good blade and price? So far I had good experience with tools from Costco and Nicholson is a trademark of Cooper tools - one of the largest tool makers around. Any experience?
    Alex V
  • sacherjj
    Not Your Average Joe
    • Dec 2005
    • Indianapolis, IN, USA.
    • BT3100-1

I still have the stock blade on my Delta 12" CMS, but I've used this blade on a friends and was happy with it:
    Joe Sacher

Comment

• MBG
      • Apr 2003
      • Chicago, Illinois.
      • Craftsman 21829

Hey - I have that saw. I got it on clearance about a year ago for $150. Back then the reg. price was $500. It's great saw, just wished it beveled both ways, but, can't beat the $. Now get yourself that HD MSUV.

Go to http://www.freudtools.com/tool_searc...ion1&section=a

Comment

• jp_spins
        Established Member
        • Aug 2005

congrats on great deal, I wish the Sears near me in South Jersey had them at that price.

Comment

Working...