• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • venkatbo
    Established Member
    • Jan 2006
    • Cupertino, CA, USA.

20% off @OSH...

...All powertool accesories... thru 3/10...
    Talked to the mgr and he says it includes things like router table etc too ...

/venkat
  • JR
    The Full Monte
    • Feb 2004
    • Eugene, OR
    • BT3000

Vankatbo,

Did you see anything in there worth buying? OSH is a great store, but their tool crib seems only so-so to me.

JR
    JR

Comment

• LarryG
      The Full Monte
      • May 2004
      • Off The Back
      • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

What is OSH? Must not be anything we have around here. Normally any time I say the letters "OSH" they are closely followed by "IT."
      Larry

Comment

• venkatbo
        Established Member
        • Jan 2006
        • Cupertino, CA, USA.

Orchard Suppy Hardware, it is I think ;-)
        Its a Sears sister outlet I think... Has mainly Craftsman gear, but carries other bigtime namebrand tools/accessories too...

Basically all accessories are on sale - drill bits, sets, saw blades, rotary accessories, grinding/sanding stuff, router tables, router bits... all except the main tools ofcourse ;-)

/venkat

Comment

• sweensdv
          Veteran Member
          • Dec 2002
          • WI
          • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

Originally posted by LarryG
          What is OSH? Must not be anything we have around here. Normally any time I say the letters "OSH" they are closely followed by "IT."
          Around here, OSH is usually followed by KOSH and sometimes that is followed by BY GOSH.

Comment

• JR
            The Full Monte
            • Feb 2004
            • Eugene, OR
            • BT3000

Originally posted by LarryG
            These folks operate a hardware chain and have stumbled on a unique proposition centered around customer service. They have friendly helpful staff, willing and able to help you find what you need.

They offer no lumber, except for a few sticks and sheets sufficient to make small repairs. They have extensive nuts and bolts bins and all sorts of paint and finishing material. Good plumbing source, too. Heavy items are bought with a ticket from the display, then you drive around to the yard where the item is loaded for you.

Still, their tool crib is only ok. Pretty good selection of measuring and marking stuff and a fairly wide selection of homeowner-level power tools.

JR
            JR

Comment

Working...