OSS Sleeves

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kwgeorge
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 1419
    • Alvin, TX, USA.

    #1

    OSS Sleeves

    Last night while wandering through the somewhat local Sears mall store (for those who may live close to me, Baybrook) I found that they were blowing out OSS sanding sleeves. They had 1”, 1.5”, 2” 2.5” and 3” as well as 2” and 3” replacement rubber drums in several large bins. The 1” were 3 to a pack, the 2” were 2 to a pack and the 3” were singles. The grits offered were 80 and 150 which is what I use normally anyway. They were listed at 50 cents a pack! Now that to me is a good deal so I really stocked up and thought perhaps the Sears in your area may be doing the same.
  • jwaterdawg
    Senior Member
    • Aug 2005
    • 656
    • Washington, NC USA
    • JET

    #2
    Yeah, I'm guessing this is nationwide 'cause all the Sears I have been to over the last 4-5 months have been clearing them out. I've stocked up on a lot of them even though I don't yet have an OSS (hopefully it will be finished soon). You are right that there are some really good deals on the sleeves (and spindles too) at like 75-90% off retail. Anyone with an OSS should definitely check 'em out.
    Don't be stupid, the universe is watching.

    Comment

    Working...