• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TimInChicago
    Forum Newbie
    • Feb 2005
    • Chicago, IL, USA.

Chicago HD - Single Rigid Surface Planer @ $261

I know it's not so cool to post things that are not universally available but I saw this at my local HD this afternoon and thought somebody on this site might benefit. The BORG up on Lincoln and McCormick in Chicago has a floor model TP1300LS Thickness planer marked down to $261. I think this is normally selling around $350 NIB. It's up in front of the tool section and looks to be in pretty good shape from what I could tell. It's marked as a second and is not in the box but if you are in the market and in the area, it's probably worth a look-see. I don't expect that it will be there much longer. I probably would have snagged it myself but I already have a Makita surface planer. It was there as of 4:00 pm this afternoon along side some laser levels on clearance and some other junk. Hope somebody here can snag it. Sorry for the single-shot bargain post.
  • JR
    The Full Monte
    • Feb 2004
    • Eugene, OR
    • BT3000

I'm changing planes at O'Hare right now, so maybe I'll run over and get it...

Nope, I've already got one.

Good luck, Chicagoland!

JR
    JR

Comment

• jdschulteis
      Established Member
      • Mar 2003
      • Muskego, Wisconsin, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3100

A one-shot deal is better than no deal. I think it's within the spirit of this forum. I'm heading down to Chicago this weekend, but I already have a DW735.
      Jerry

Comment

Working...