• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mpc
    • Feb 2005
    • Cypress, CA, USA.
    • BT3000 orig 13amp model

SoCal Woodcraft store closing

For those of you in the Los Angeles/Orange County California area: the last local Woodcraft store is closing its doors at the end of 2023. I found out just this weekend when I stopped by for an on-sale item. The store is already showing signs of closing as there are a few empty shelves and some of the larger display-item tools are gone. Clearance sales will likely begin sometime soon.

mpc
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

Why are all of the stores closing in the area?

Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• ryanbecker
      Handtools only
      • Nov 2023

When will they start clearance sales? Do you know?
      geometry dash subzero

Comment

• mpc
        • Feb 2005
        • Cypress, CA, USA.
        • BT3000 orig 13amp model

Last I heard they were doing 15% off whatever they were allowed to discount for early November. Brands like Festool and others that get excluded from Woodcraft's birthday discount cards generally aren't discounted.

mpc

Comment

• jussi
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2007

The location in fountain valley to they moved to was a pretty bad location imo. Poor street visibility and in a pretty industrial location. So unless you already knew about it you wouldn’t be unlikely to see it. Woodcraft is a franchise and from what I’ve heard they didn’t have much choice in the location. It’s too bad because the owner is a pretty nice guy.
          I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• revodiiaz
            Handtools only
            • Dec 2023

Originally posted by jussi
            The location in fountain valley to they moved to was a pretty bad location imo. Poor street visibility and in a pretty industrial location. So unless you already knew about it you wouldn’t be unlikely to see it. Woodcraft is a franchise and from what I’ve heard they didn’t have much choice in the location. It’s too bad because the owner is a pretty nice guy.
            This sucks. Can you describe the new location they moved to in more detail?
            coreball

Comment

Working...