• Show
Clear All
  • atgcpaul
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2003
    • Maryland
    • Grizzly 1023SLX

Argh! I thought I could count!

More than a year after I started on a kitchen remodel--a modest one at that--I'm ready to finally attach the drawer fronts. For literally the past month I've been struggling with getting a good sprayed on finish on the fronts. Anyway, I finally got it good enough--I hate that--and I was all set to drill for the pulls, etc. So I'm rummaging through the stuff I bought over a year ago and find just 5 pulls--I need 15. I actually ordered 6 so there's an extra one floating around. HTH did I buy just 6 when I needed 15?!!! I want a time machine to go slap my past self. Of course, the pulls are now an extra 40cents each, too. At least the shipping is free.

Now I've got to either wait another week or decide which drawers are the most important and install pulls there. The drawer boxes have actually been installed and in use for months, though.

I really wish the IKEA cabinets would have worked in my kitchen because I would really like to move on! I don't think I'll have time to make anything for the county fair this year.

Thanks for letting me rant.

Paul
  • atgcpaul
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2003
    • Maryland
    • Grizzly 1023SLX

I give up! I was about to order the difference and counted again because 15 didn't sound right. I actually need 20 pulls! Maybe I should leave the counting to my 4 year old.

Comment

• TB Roye
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2004
      • Sacramento, CA, USA.
      • BT3100

With that new math they are teaching now it might end up being 40 with a 3 page explanation on how he got answer. Good luck
      If it makes you feel any better I did the same and found they cary that style anymore.

Tom
      Last edited by TB Roye; 06-18-2015, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Working...