• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ironhat
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2004
    • Chambersburg, PA (South-central).
    • Ridgid 3650 (can I still play here?)

Double good news for you two, Don. Prayers certainly go a long way, don't they!?
    Blessings,
    Chiz

Comment

• Pappy
      The Full Monte
      • Dec 2002
      • San Marcos, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 (x2)

My doc cleared me for take off this morning. The only thing I was worried about was the BAD runs I was having but that settled down a lot after I got some solid food in me last night. Without a colon, soft stool is going to be a way of life from now on. My gastro said there are meds I can take to offset that a little if needed. Sure don't need the stool softeners they have been trying to give me every morning and evening!

My brother should be here in about an hour or so to pick me up. Already changed clothes and got a shot of dilaudid for pain from my nurse! Gonna miss both of them. Casey is a cutie and apologized when she changed my dressings when the gauze stuck to the area where the stoma was. I told her a little pain was never a problem when it was caused by a pretty young girl.

She will come take the IV out as soon as the discharge orders are ready and I will get a couple of Norco for pain on the ride home.

Time to close down and pack up everything except my book.
      Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
      Fools because they have to say something.
      Plato

Comment

• jking
        • May 2003
        • Des Moines, IA.
        • BT3100

It's good to hear you're headed home. I hope you continue to heal up well. Best wishes for your wife, too.

Comment

• billwmeyer
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2003
          • Weir, Ks, USA.
          • BT3000

Glad you're up and going.
          "I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in."-Kenny Rogers

Comment

Working...