M Redesigned Author Website

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Papa
    Established Member
    • Feb 2006
    • 150
    • Williamsburg, VA
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #1

    M Redesigned Author Website

    For anyone interested, my smart daughter has done a major redesign on my website. The new version is at: https://sites.google.com/site/warrenbellauthor/home

    Warren Bell (AKA Papa)
  • BadeMillsap
    Senior Member
    • Dec 2005
    • 868
    • Bulverde, Texas, USA.
    • Grizzly G1023SL

    #2
    Really enjoyed Book 2 .... keep 'em coming!
    "Like an old desperado, I paint the town beige ..." REK
    Bade Millsap
    Bulverde, Texas
    => Bade's Personal Web Log
    => Bade's Lutherie Web Log

    Comment

    • Papa
      Established Member
      • Feb 2006
      • 150
      • Williamsburg, VA
      • Ryobi BT3000

      #3
      Thanks

      Thanks, Bade! Glad you enjoyed it. Novel No. 3 in the works: Asphalt and Blood: U.S. Navy Seabees in the Battle of Hue City. Sometime early next year.

      Warren (AKA Papa)

      Comment

      • frumper64
        Established Member
        • Feb 2004
        • 376
        • Garland, Tx, USA.

        #4
        I'll be waiting for it. Really liked the first two.

        Jim
        Jim
        64sedan_at_gmail.com

        Comment

        • paultnl
          Forum Newbie
          • Jun 2004
          • 34
          • United Kingdom.

          #5
          Will be ordering book 2 on my kindle tonight. Loved the first one.

          Comment

          • paultnl
            Forum Newbie
            • Jun 2004
            • 34
            • United Kingdom.

            #6
            Will be ordering book 2 on my kindle tonight. Loved the first one.

            Comment

            • Papa
              Established Member
              • Feb 2006
              • 150
              • Williamsburg, VA
              • Ryobi BT3000

              #7
              Thanks, Paul!
              Warren (aka Papa)

              Comment

              • paultnl
                Forum Newbie
                • Jun 2004
                • 34
                • United Kingdom.

                #8
                As I am a Prime member, Amazon UK loaned it to me free. Do you get anything for that?

                Comment

                • Papa
                  Established Member
                  • Feb 2006
                  • 150
                  • Williamsburg, VA
                  • Ryobi BT3000

                  #9
                  Amazon Prime

                  I sure do, Paul. I'm enrolled in KDP, so I get about as much for a borrow as I get for a sale.

                  Warren

                  Comment

                  • paultnl
                    Forum Newbie
                    • Jun 2004
                    • 34
                    • United Kingdom.

                    #10
                    I am glad of that, I was getting ready to buy another copy if they were shafting you.

                    Comment

                    • Mildoc
                      Veteran Member
                      • Jul 2011
                      • 3118
                      • Copperas Cove TX
                      • BT

                      #11
                      VERY nice web site! Did not know you had a new book. Just bought it because I LOVED the first one.

                      Best Wishes, 65 years (aka MilDoc)
                      We all have to go sometime, just not yet!

                      Comment

                      • Papa
                        Established Member
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 150
                        • Williamsburg, VA
                        • Ryobi BT3000

                        #12
                        Thanks, MilDoc!
                        Warren (AKA Papa)

                        Comment

                        Working...