Anyone here with Disabled tags or placards?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

Originally posted by Pappy
    . . . and an office asked you for the paperwork/authorization
    My doctor has a copy, the tax office kept the papers from the doctor. I didn't get any authorization for the placard, just the placard in which the tax office lady had written my name on it.

I did get the tag reciept and she said to keep it in the car, which I will.

I didn't mention above that LOML has a bone spur growing on the back of her heel and has been wearing a "boot" for a couple of months. She had to visit her doctor today and she was given a form for a "temporary" placard.

The temporary placard did not come with any "paperwork" or authorization. The tax/tag office kept what she had from the doctor.

Are we going to be in trouble without some "proof". (My car tag has paperwork proof, but the placards don't.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• Pappy
      The Full Monte
      • Dec 2002
      • San Marcos, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 (x2)

What I said was in reference to TX and what LOML was told about carrying proof. MS requirements may be different.
      Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
      Fools because they have to say something.
      Plato

Comment

• leehljp
        Just me
        • Dec 2002
        • Tunica, MS
        • BT3000/3100

Having proof!

Originally posted by Pappy
        What I said was in reference to TX and what LOML was told about carrying proof. MS requirements may be different.
        Thanks Don. You gave me a heads up, and I will see if they (Tag office) can give us a copy of the form that the doctor filled out. Better to be safe than sorry. Having that is a minor thing that can prevent a major headache if a problem arises. I appreciate your input on this!
        Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

Working...