• Show
Clear All
  • atgcpaul
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2003
    • Maryland
    • Grizzly 1023SLX

Anyone buying from Grizzly soon?

I received the fabled "Grizzly 10% off your entire online order" email the other day. I would love to buy an 8" jointer but no space in the shop and my wife said "No," which was reason enough not to use it.

Anyway, you have to use the coupon code by March 24 for an online purchase. I'm offering it up to ya'll. Sorry, but there are strings attached.

I have four requests before you bombard me with PMs.
    1) You don't have to tell me what you're buying or even make up a story, but please don't use this for a $5 pack of sandpaper or a $10 wrench or even a $50 router bit. Go big or go home
    2) I'd like someone who's been a member here for >6 months to get it. I'm sure newbies might get some mileage out of this, but sorry.
    3) If I give you the code and you don't use it, let me know and I'll offer it up again.
    4) You must use the code yourself; you can't re-sell it.

I just tried the code and it seemed to work. I didn't have to enter my e-mail address, so happy shopping

Thanks,
    Paul
  • Pappy
    The Full Monte
    • Dec 2002
    • San Marcos, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 (x2)

Nice offer and reasonable requests. Can't think of anything bigger than some more casters that I would need right now...

I'm sure somebody can use it.
    Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
    Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato

Comment

• Grovest
      Handtools only
      • Mar 2013

Wow..

Just joined BT3 this weekend after finding more time on my hands after recently being given the golden watch from work so to speak and noticed your post.

Have you found a home for your code yet? If not, I am just in the process of setting up my shop at home and will be ordering over 5K of stuff from Grizzly in the next few days and when I checked the only code I have from them it expired a couple of months ago.

Thanks!

Comment

• atgcpaul
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2003
        • Maryland
        • Grizzly 1023SLX

Code is taken for now. Will let you know if it's still available in a week.

Comment

Working...