Weird Punctuation

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • 15216
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

    #1

    Weird Punctuation

    I've been noticing some weird punctuation on my laptop with symbols not found on my keyboard. Upon inspection, the screen needed a good cleaning. Wifey buys these wipes that come in a tube that has a techie dispenser that pops out a wipe that you just tear off. These things just don't seem wet enough, and require too much rubbing.

    So, I did a little search, and found a solution. It's a 50/50 mix of distilled white vinegar and distilled water. I bought a new mister bottle, and just dampened a clean lint free "T" shirt type cloth, and it does a great job. Now I can tell if there is a period where it's supposed to be.

    .
  • LinuxRandal
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 4890
    • Independence, MO, USA.
    • bt3100

    #2
    I figured this had to be due to hitting a key combination that changed the keys to a foreign keyboard language. Not due to spewing pop/coffee onto the monitor from funnies you have read.
    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

    Comment

    • cabinetman
      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
      • Jun 2006
      • 15216
      • So. Florida
      • Delta

      #3
      Originally posted by LinuxRandal
      I figured this had to be due to hitting a key combination that changed the keys to a foreign keyboard language. Not due to spewing pop/coffee onto the monitor from funnies you have read.
      Can't rule out sneezing either.

      .

      Comment

      • RAFlorida
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2008
        • 1179
        • Green Swamp in Central Florida. Gator property!
        • Ryobi BT3000

        #4
        Aaah man, you just

        grossed out my dinner Mike! Burgers and s#$# on the monitor and keyboard!
        Grody...
        oh well, life goes on and I just have to clean the puke off my keyboard now.
        LOL

        Comment

        Working...