Drama

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • 15216
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

    #1

    Drama

    See what a button can do.

    .
  • TB Roye
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 2969
    • Sacramento, CA, USA.
    • BT3100

    #2
    Now that was good. Woke wife up with my laughing NOT GOOD at 6am sunday morning.
    Oh well. Thanks Cabman


    Tom

    Comment

    • Richard in Smithville
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • 3014
      • On the TARDIS
      • BT 3100

      #3
      Thanks cman. That was funny!
      From the "deep south" part of Canada

      Richard in Smithville

      http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/

      Comment

      • BobSch
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2004
        • 4385
        • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
        • BT3100

        #4
        What a great bit. I wonder if anyone else hit the button?
        Bob

        Bad decisions make good stories.

        Comment

        • Two Much
          Established Member
          • Mar 2003
          • 365
          • Long Island, NY
          • (two) Ryobe BT-3's

          #5
          As the kids would say, pretty cool, pretty cool!
          thanks for the entertainment, cabinet man.

          Comment

          • LinuxRandal
            Veteran Member
            • Feb 2005
            • 4890
            • Independence, MO, USA.
            • bt3100

            #6
            They must have these kids working for them:

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zh5B4f4bigA
            She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

            Comment

            • Denco
              Established Member
              • Mar 2003
              • 426
              • Coming soon: California
              • BT3100

              #7
              If I had a nickle for every time that's happened on my block.....
              *****Measure twice, cut once.....rats, back to the lumber yard.*****

              Comment

              • chopnhack
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2006
                • 3779
                • Florida
                • Ryobi BT3100

                #8
                Oh, that's awesome, thanks Cman!!
                I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

                Comment

                • Sweet Willy
                  Established Member
                  • May 2011
                  • 195
                  • Near Chattanooga, TN
                  • ridgid 3650

                  #9
                  I saw the babe on the motorcycle. Was I supposed to see something else?
                  In my old age I look back and realize how lucky I was to live in a time when common sense was common.
                  Dennis

                  Sweet Willy
                  sigpic

                  Comment

                  • Mildoc
                    Veteran Member
                    • Jul 2011
                    • 3118
                    • Copperas Cove TX
                    • BT

                    #10
                    Shoot, had to watch twice to get a better look at the motorcycle gal!
                    We all have to go sometime, just not yet!

                    Comment

                    • cabinetman
                      Gone but not Forgotten RIP
                      • Jun 2006
                      • 15216
                      • So. Florida
                      • Delta

                      #11
                      Originally posted by mildoc
                      Shoot, had to watch twice to get a better look at the motorcycle gal!
                      Good for you, cause there's gonna be a pop quiz.

                      .

                      Comment

                      Working...