We Got A New Toy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Whaler
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 3281
    • Sequim, WA, USA.
    • DW746

    #1

    We Got A New Toy

    I think LOML and I are entering our second childhood. Last week we we spotted this 2007 Beetle on our local consignment lot and just had to have it. My last convertible was a 1937 Dodge that I bought for $150.00 in 1954. I prefer our BMW but this thing is fun to drive.
    Attached Files
    Dick

    http://www.picasaweb.google.com/rgpete2/
  • TB Roye
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 2969
    • Sacramento, CA, USA.
    • BT3100

    #2
    Dick
    Bet the 37 Dodge is worth more now. Nice little car for you and the misses. Stay young as long as you can. I am trying and it is fun. You need a Harley.

    Tom

    Comment

    • chopnhack
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • 3779
      • Florida
      • Ryobi BT3100

      #3
      red PUNCH buggy! sorry Dick, I had to do it... enjoy the new wheels!
      I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

      Comment

      • Dal300
        Banned
        • Aug 2011
        • 261
        • East Central Texas
        • Ryobi BT3100

        #4
        >>>>>> Fahrvergnügen <<<<<<

        Comment

        • LinuxRandal
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2005
          • 4890
          • Independence, MO, USA.
          • bt3100

          #5
          Should have gone with the classic! I did!

          In the last month, bought a 71 SuperBeetle from a friend, who was going to fix it up with a friend of his that passed from stomach cancer. It was the second time it was offered to me, and I took it as a sign (one last chance).

          Have fun with it!
          She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

          Comment

          Working...