Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Around the coffee pot only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Donate
Galleries
Help
Recent Posts
Today's Posts
Mark Channels Read
Calendar
Home
Forum
Discussions
Around the coffee pot
I'm outa here!
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
alpha
Established Member
Join Date:
Dec 2003
Posts:
352
Location:
Owensboro, KY, USA.
Share
Post
#1
I'm outa here!
09-21-2011, 07:10 AM
Read the comments at the end of the article . . .
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/runa...az-interstate/
Bob
cabinetman
Gone but not Forgotten RIP
Join Date:
Jun 2006
Posts:
15216
Location:
So. Florida
Tablesaw:
Delta
Share
Post
#2
09-21-2011, 07:37 AM
Roped by a sheriff's deputy. I wonder if he learned that at the police academy.
I can see a class schedule for a day:
0800 - 0900 hrs...Learning the Miranda
0900 - 1000 hrs...Learning the 10 Code
1000 - 1100 hrs...Break...coffee and doughnuts
1100 - 1200 hrs...Writing Citations
1200 - 1300 hrs...Lunch
1300 - 1700 hrs...Roping Cattle
.
Comment
Post
Cancel
toolguy1000
Veteran Member
Join Date:
Mar 2009
Posts:
1142
Location:
westchester cnty, ny
Share
Post
#3
09-21-2011, 01:29 PM
well, that's something that doesn't often happen here in NY.
there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Sweet Willy
Established Member
Join Date:
May 2011
Posts:
195
Location:
Near Chattanooga, TN
Tablesaw:
ridgid 3650
Share
Post
#4
09-21-2011, 09:15 PM
thanks, I had a good chuckle over the article and the comments below it.
In my old age I look back and realize how lucky I was to live in a time when common sense was common.
Dennis
Sweet Willy
sigpic
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment