http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ail&FORM=VIRE3
    Bob

Bad decisions make good stories.
  • toolguy1000
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2009
    • westchester cnty, ny

great! absolutely great!
    there's a solution to every problem.......you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

• TB Roye
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2004
      • Sacramento, CA, USA.
      • BT3100

Did she find something BAD on Daddy's laptop and was trying to clean it up before mom saw?

Got a good laugh out of it. So far grandkids have flushed 2 cell phone and 3 remote for the TV and related equipment. They are now old enough not to do that any more but there is a 11 month old waiting in the wings and he is **** on wheels, he is going to do thing the other 4 never thought of. He knows if he pushes buttons on the remotes fun thing happen and then grandpa has to try and sort things out.

Tom

Comment

• atgcpaul
        Veteran Member
        • Aug 2003
        • Maryland
        • Grizzly 1023SLX

Funny video.

Originally posted by TB Roye
        He knows if he pushes buttons on the remotes fun thing happen and then grandpa has to try and sort things out.

Tom
        This sounds like our 14mo old. If she sees a TV in the room, she seeks out the
        remote. I keep spare remotes with the batteries out and I try to push the
        buttons on my remote when she does so she thinks she's got the "right"
        one. I think she's catching on, though.

When she got the universal once, she pushed some button and changed the clock display
        on one of my devices. None of the buttons on the remote seemed to control that
        option and I was going about it too logically and couldn't figure it out. I just handed it
        back to her and after she mashed a bunch of buttons, it was fixed!

Paul
        Last edited by atgcpaul; 09-14-2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• Sweet Willy
          Established Member
          • May 2011
          • Near Chattanooga, TN
          • ridgid 3650

I was going to say I don't have that problem because my kids are all grown, but, with 16 grandkids and 2 great grandkids I'm still on my toes when they're around. lol
          In my old age I look back and realize how lucky I was to live in a time when common sense was common.
          Dennis

Sweet Willy
          sigpic

Comment

• cwsmith
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2005
            • NY Southern Tier, USA.
            • BT3100-1

Reminds me of the time I came home from work and at supper was told by the LOML that our 3-year old son was very helpful that day. She said that she cauglt him cleaning the toilet seat that morning... using MY toothbrush!

That was almost forty years ago, but I still wonder how many times he may have "helped" before she caught him!

CWS
            Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• JSUPreston
              Veteran Member
              • Dec 2005
              • Montgomery, AL.
              • Delta 36-979 w/Biesemyere fence kit making it a 36-982. Previous saw was BT3100-1.

Originally posted by cwsmith
              Reminds me of the time I came home from work and at supper was told by the LOML that our 3-year old son was very helpful that day. She said that she cauglt him cleaning the toilet seat that morning... using MY toothbrush!

That was almost forty years ago, but I still wonder how many times he may have "helped" before she caught him!

CWS
              Or, how many times she caught him BEFORE telling you.
              "It's a dog eat dog world out there, and I'm wearing Milk-Bone underwear."- Norm (from Cheers)

Eat beef-because the west wasn't won on salad.

Comment

• cwsmith
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2005
                • NY Southern Tier, USA.
                • BT3100-1

Yeah, there have been times when that thought has crossed my mind too!

CWS
                Think it Through Before You Do!

Comment

• cabinetman
                  Gone but not Forgotten RIP
                  • Jun 2006
                  • So. Florida
                  • Delta

We don't have TV problems , but we do with cats waking on keyboards. They like to chase the cursor. Sometimes they watch a slide screen saver.

Comment

Working...