• Show
Clear All
  • bigstick509
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Macomb, MI, USA.
    • BT3100

A Quick Thanks

It's been a couple of months since I've checked this forum on a regular basis. I'm finally seeing the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel regarding my recent health issues. Any way, this site always brightens my day. Somothing that has been lacking of late.

Mike

"It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain
  • Pappy
    The Full Monte
    • Dec 2002
    • San Marcos, TX, USA.
    • BT3000 (x2)

Glad to hear you are doing better, Mike. Hope you can get back to full speed soon!
    Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
    Fools because they have to say something.
    Plato

Comment

• bigstick509
      Veteran Member
      • Dec 2004
      • Macomb, MI, USA.
      • BT3100

Thanks Don, tag line related.

Mike

"It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain

Comment

• leehljp
        Just me
        • Dec 2002
        • Tunica, MS
        • BT3000/3100

Hope you are doing better now. Glad to see you back. Take care of your self as much as possible!
        Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!

Comment

• cork58
          Established Member
          • Jan 2006
          • Wasilla, AK, USA.
          • BT3000

Great to see you back Mike. Hope to hear more of what your up to these days. Its finally spring here in Alaska and really hot, got up to 53 degs today. Snow going fast and the salmon are not far off. We are starting to see Ducks and Gulls, Geese will start any day and then the Kings will start to run. First King I caught back when I was a guide was May 5th. Don't think that will happen this year but looking forward to getting a line wet real soon! Tke care of yourself, Cork
          Cork,

Dare to dream and dare to fail.

Comment

• bigstick509
            Veteran Member
            • Dec 2004
            • Macomb, MI, USA.
            • BT3100

Thanks Cork for the positive imagery, I'm taking a proactive position. Ironicoly ,I'm a Mothers Day baby of May 9th persuasion, 1954. Sound familiar Dick ( Whaler.) I know different decades. Again Thanks.

Mike

Comment

• RAFlorida
              Veteran Member
              • Apr 2008
              • Green Swamp in Central Florida. Gator property!
              • Ryobi BT3000

Mike, as others' posted,

glad you're doing better and able to see the "...light at the end of the proverbial tunnel...". There's times when all seems down and no solutions available. But just keep a positive attitude; always.
              Then just read some of Cabinetman's post and that may help you brighten up some!
              Let us know how you're doing and remember, we all enjoy reading what you've got to say.

Comment

• Richard in Smithville
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2006
                • On the TARDIS
                • BT 3100

Glad to hear that things are looking "up" Mike. You have always been supportive of everyone else, and we have been missing that.
                From the "deep south" part of Canada

Richard in Smithville

http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...