• Show
Clear All
  • chopnhack
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • Florida
    • Ryobi BT3100

Critical mass

My garage has achieved critical mass!!! Tomorrow it gets a much needed cleaning or at the least, a start at it.
    I think in straight lines, but dream in curves
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

What will you call them...yes and no piles?

Comment

• Pappy
      The Full Monte
      • Dec 2002
      • San Marcos, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 (x2)

My shop and work room are in the same condition......
      Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
      Fools because they have to say something.
      Plato

Comment

• SHADOWFOX
        Veteran Member
        • May 2005
        • IL, USA.
        • DELTA 36-675

Yep. Started doing the keep, throw away, donate pile in the basement. I can't believe how much space we were losing just because of stuff we store down there. My rule now is if we have not used it for the past three years it would be tossed or donated. Also, no more boxes in my basement. I bought 4 dozen of them clear 56 quart Sterilite container at BORG when they were on sale. Still got lots to organize but it feels good to reclaim some of the space in the basement and to know where things are because you can see them through the container.
        Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.

Comment

• Mr__Bill
          Veteran Member
          • May 2007
          • Tacoma, WA
          • BT3000

Had to replace the header over the garage door this week, planned it for when I had a couple of neighbors around to help with the heavy lifting. That meant clearing everything out that was close to that end of the garage into boxes that now clutter every place else including the laundry room. At times I couldn't get to the tools I needed because I forget to get it out before moving the stuff. End of day today I'll have the end of the garage resided and painted, love that pre-primed siding. Then evenings next week I get to open presents, AKA the boxes I stuffed stuff into, and put it all away again. Then I'll just have the usual mess to deal with.

Bill
          if I'm lucky I'll find all the tape measures I lost this week....

Comment

• chopnhack
            Veteran Member
            • Oct 2006
            • Florida
            • Ryobi BT3100

yes and no mountains!!!
            I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

Working...