Clear All
  • SHADOWFOX
    Veteran Member
    • May 2005
    • IL, USA.
    • DELTA 36-675

BT3 Member Online Retail Store

Folks,

I know that we have two members that are affiliated with an online retail store. One is www.heavydutytools.net and I've bought several items from him. There was another online retail store owned by one of our member that for the life of me I could not remember and ever since I upgraded my machine to Windows 7 I could not find my old receipts or emails and lost all of my browsing favorites as well. He gave us good deals on router bit sets, table saw blades, and Two Cherries chisels. Does anybody know the name and the site? Greatly appreciate it!

Thank you!
    Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.
  • Joe DeFazio
    Forum Newbie
    • Jan 2006
    • Pittsburgh, PA
    • BT3100

I think that you mean Brian Holbren:

Whiteside router bits, Byrd shelix jointer and planer cutterheads, saw blades and other woodworking cutting tools from holbren.com

Good guy; good deals....

Joe

Comment

• SHADOWFOX
      Veteran Member
      • May 2005
      • IL, USA.
      • DELTA 36-675

Thank you, Joe! Exactly what I was looking for.
      Chris

"The first key to wisdom is constant and frequent questioning, for by doubting we are led to question and by questioning we arrive at the truth." -Pierre Abelard 11th Century philosopher.

Comment

Working...