Need input for Madysen's card

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ed62
    The Full Monte
    • Oct 2006
    • 6021
    • NW Indiana
    • BT3K

    #1

    Need input for Madysen's card

    What do we have to do in order for everyone to sign the card? Do we need a separate page for signatures? This is something completely new for me.

    This is only one idea I had for the card. Click on it to make it larger. It is not a finished product, and I'd like any suggestions you might have. This card can be trashed, and another, completely different card made, or this can be modified.

    I found some images of angels on the web, but I want to be careful of any copyright issues. Please take part in the suggestions. I can post maybe 2 cards, and we could vote on the one to use.

    Ed

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Madysen-card_web.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.0 KB
ID:	796808
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

    For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/
  • LinuxRandal
    Veteran Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 4890
    • Independence, MO, USA.
    • bt3100

    #2
    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Angel_09073.jpg

    Creative common's licensed. Has an angel and a playground (seem's appropriate for the age group).

    Not going to post it here (avoiding the whole angel discussion).


    Originally posted by Black wallnut
    A guardian angle drawing would be fine; a discussion on if there is such a thing as a guardian angle would be off limits.

    However, I might get in trouble, since I am wondering about the Guardian angle? Which is it, or am I too obtuse?
    She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

    Comment

    • Ed62
      The Full Monte
      • Oct 2006
      • 6021
      • NW Indiana
      • BT3K

      #3
      Thanks for the link. That looks like it would be a good choice. But I need someone to tell me how we can get people to sign it. No sense in making another one, or even changing something if we can't use it. Maybe nobody knows how to do it?? I appreciate the reply.

      Ed
      Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

      For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

      Comment

      • cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • 15216
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

        #4
        Originally posted by LinuxRandal
        However, I might get in trouble, since I am wondering about the Guardian angle? Which is it, or am I too obtuse?
        That's just being acute.
        .

        Comment

        • cabinetman
          Gone but not Forgotten RIP
          • Jun 2006
          • 15216
          • So. Florida
          • Delta

          #5
          Originally posted by Ed62
          Thanks for the link. That looks like it would be a good choice. But I need someone to tell me how we can get people to sign it. No sense in making another one, or even changing something if we can't use it. Maybe nobody knows how to do it?? I appreciate the reply.

          Ed

          How about this. Ask for a list of anyone wanting to sign. Then, post the picture (with a link to the site), and type the names.

          Or, post the picture (with the link) and just say: From the members of bt3central.com.
          .

          Comment

          • Ed62
            The Full Monte
            • Oct 2006
            • 6021
            • NW Indiana
            • BT3K

            #6
            Here are 2 more options. Again, wording can be changed, or other changes can be made, so let me have your input. Which one do you think is best, the original in the first post, or 1 of these?

            I hope Hank will be able to pass on the URL for us.
            Click image for larger version

Name:	GuardiAnangel_roses_card.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	785253

            Click image for larger version

Name:	GuardiAnangel_roses_card2.w.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	91.6 KB
ID:	785254

            Ed
            Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

            For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

            Comment

            • Uncle Cracker
              The Full Monte
              • May 2007
              • 7091
              • Sunshine State
              • BT3000

              #7
              It's coming from the heart, Ed, so they'll all be good.

              Comment

              • lrogers
                Veteran Member
                • Dec 2002
                • 3853
                • Mobile, AL. USA.
                • BT3000

                #8
                Yes, they are good, but I like the 2nd one (with the roses best). You da man Ed.
                Larry R. Rogers
                The Samurai Wood Butcher
                http://splash54.multiply.com
                http://community.webshots.com/user/splash54

                Comment

                Working...