Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Around the coffee pot only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Articles
Donate
Galleries
Help
Recent Posts
Today's Posts
Mark Channels Read
Calendar
Home
Forum
Discussions
Around the coffee pot
Irish Day
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
Larryl
Established Member
Join Date:
Jan 2004
Posts:
284
Location:
Lorena, TX, USA.
Tablesaw:
Grizzly G0478 Hybrid
Share
Post
#1
Irish Day
03-17-2010, 10:56 AM
Did you know that in a bowl of Irish bean soup there is exactly 239 beans? If there was one more it would be too farty.
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.
schloff
Established Member
Join Date:
Jan 2007
Posts:
229
Location:
Southern Middle TN
Tablesaw:
Powermatic 64 (BT3000 RIP)
Share
Post
#2
03-17-2010, 11:00 AM
I had to read that one twice.
It was just as bad the 2nd time, too.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Mr__Bill
Veteran Member
Join Date:
May 2007
Posts:
2096
Location:
Tacoma, WA
Tablesaw:
BT3000
Share
Post
#3
03-17-2010, 11:40 AM
And a Happy Saint Patrick's Day to you too you old number 240 bean
and just for laughs
http://comics.com/arlo&janis/
http://arloandjanis.com/
http://comics.com/drabble/
Bill
I'm older than I have ever been in my entire life
and one last one, just to offend someone...
<-- link
Comment
Post
Cancel
crokett
The Full Monte
Join Date:
Jan 2003
Posts:
10627
Location:
Mebane, NC, USA.
Tablesaw:
Ryobi BT3000
Share
Post
#4
03-17-2010, 02:10 PM
Larry, that made me laugh. Thanks.
Funny part is we have a guy here who is from 'Areland'. I gotta tell him that joke.
David
The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment