• Show
Clear All
  • Mr__Bill
    Veteran Member
    • May 2007
    • Tacoma, WA
    • BT3000

Forget the wax, coat it in Glass

Here it is folks, spray on GLASS it will be available in the UK first so I expect to see a review from Ray in the UK.

If this stuff works just think of the possibilities. Spray it on your clothing and the dirt falls off. Cast iron never rusts again and you can have smooth fingerprints too. OK perhaps not the fingerprint thing but the possibilities are endless. I'll have to start putting some money aside to buy several cans of the stuff and of course to replace the things if ruin with it.

Can't you just see it, clean your table saw top with Windex!

Bill
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

Great... Now you'll be able to cut yourself on just about anything...

Comment

• chopnhack
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • Florida
      • Ryobi BT3100

ugh... the proliferation of nano monstrosities..... we really have no clue how these things can effect us and usually folks will rush them into the world to make a buck. Nano scale particles are a growing source of pollution with some serious implications. I will take a stab and say the potential for this product to cause harm is fairly high as I can see tons of these microfibers becoming airborne and being inhaled. Silicosis anyone? Otherwise it has a very high cool factor
      I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

• LinuxRandal
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2005
        • Independence, MO, USA.
        • bt3100

You really don't want to use it on a table saw. Although they called it liquid glass, which I know as a brand of car wax.
        She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

Working...