HF spotting scope

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • thestinker
    Senior Member
    • Oct 2005
    • 613
    • Fort Worth, TX, USA.

    #1

    HF spotting scope

    I saw an add for a HF spotting scope for I think 39$. Does anyone have an exp with this bad boy? I would be using it for target spotting at a max of 100 yards or so.

    Link:http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/cta...emnumber=94555

    It shows 59.99 but I think the add said 39.99.

    Riley
    Awww forget trying to fix it!!!! Lets just drink beer
  • RAFlorida
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 1179
    • Green Swamp in Central Florida. Gator property!
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #2
    My neighbor has one and

    he likes it. Think he got it for something around forty some dollars he said. We've used it out to 200 yards and it does real good.

    Comment

    • Daryl
      Senior Member
      • May 2004
      • 831
      • .

      #3
      It will probably work for what you plan on using it for, however if you were to look thru it for long periods you will likely experience eye strain.
      Sometimes the old man passed out and left the am radio on so I got to hear the oldie songs and current event kind of things

      Comment

      Working...