The Wedding Anniversary Fairy

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • 15216
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

    #1

    The Wedding Anniversary Fairy

    A married couple in their early 60 ' s were celebrating their 40th Wedding Anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant... Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table. She said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being loving to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish." The wife answered, "Oh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband." The fairy waved her magic wand and - poof! - two tickets for the Queen Mary II appeared in her hands.

    The husband thought for a moment: "Well, this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this will never come again. I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than I." The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish.

    So the fairy waved her magic wand and poof!...the husband became 93 years old. The moral of this story: Men who are ungrateful jerks should remember fairies are female......
    .
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • 7091
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

    #2
    Originally posted by cabinetman
    ...remember fairies are female...
    OMG! Please don't leave straight lines like this in front of me... (Now, where is that "biting my lip with tears running down" smiley when I need him?)

    Comment

    • crokett
      The Full Monte
      • Jan 2003
      • 10627
      • Mebane, NC, USA.
      • Ryobi BT3000

      #3
      Originally posted by Uncle Cracker
      OMG! Please don't leave straight lines like this in front of me... (Now, where is that "biting my lip with tears running down" smiley when I need him?)
      I had the same thought when I read that line.
      David

      The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

      Comment

      • cabinetman
        Gone but not Forgotten RIP
        • Jun 2006
        • 15216
        • So. Florida
        • Delta

        #4
        More feminine power:


        CINDERELLA was now 95 years old.

        After a fulfilling life with the now dead prince, she happily sat upon her rocking chair, watching the world go by from her front porch, with a cat named Bob for companionship.

        One sunny afternoon, out of nowhere, appeared the fairy godmother. Cinderella said, 'Fairy Godmother, what are you doing here after all these years'?

        The fairy godmother replied, 'Cinderella, you have lived an exemplary life since I last saw you. Is there anything for which your heart still yearns?'

        Cinderella was taken aback, overjoyed, and after some thoughtful consideration, she uttered her first wish:

        'The prince was wonderful, but not much of an investor. I'm living hand to mouth on my disability checks, and I wish I were wealthy beyond comprehension.'

        Instantly her rocking chair turned into solid gold.

        Cinderella said, 'Ooh, thank you, Fairy Godmother'..

        The fairy godmother replied, 'It is the least that I can do. What do you want for your second wish?'

        Cinderella looked down at her frail body, and said, 'I wish I were young and full of the beauty and youth I once had.'

        At once, her wish became reality, and her beautiful young body returned. Cinderella felt stirrings inside of her that had been dormant for years.

        And then the fairy godmother spoke once more:
        'You have one more wish; what shall it be?'

        Cinderella looked over to the frightened cat in the corner and said, 'I wish for you to transform Bob, my old cat, into a kind and handsome young man.'

        Magically, Bob suddenly underwent so fundamental a change in his biological make-up that, when he stood before her, he was a man so beautiful the likes of him neither she nor the world had ever seen.

        The fairy godmother said, 'Congratulations, Cinderella, enjoy your new life.'

        With a blazing shock of bright blue electricity,
        the fairy godmother was gone as suddenly as she had appeared.

        For a few eerie moments, Bob and Cinderella looked into each others' eyes.
        Cinderella sat, breathless, gazing at the most beautiful, stunningly perfect man she had ever seen.

        Then Bob walked over to Cinderella, who sat transfixed in her rocking chair, & held her close in his young muscular arms.

        He leaned in close, blowing her golden hair with his warm breath as he whispered...

        'Bet you're sorry you neutered me.'
        .

        Comment

        Working...