• Show
Clear All
  • crokett
    The Full Monte
    • Jan 2003
    • Mebane, NC, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

A Great Wedding March

This is awesome. I wish I'd thought of it but I don't think I would have been able to convince my wife to do it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

This also just proves that white men can't dance. Although the guy walking on his hands was pretty good.
    David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.
  • 180x
    Established Member
    • Dec 2006
    • North Augusta, SC
    • Craftsman 21829

Just saw it on yahoo. Too cool and very unique.
    Dwayne

Comment

• Richard in Smithville
      Veteran Member
      • Oct 2006
      • On the TARDIS
      • BT 3100

Certainly beyond traditional.
      From the "deep south" part of Canada

Richard in Smithville

http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/

Comment

• cgallery
        Veteran Member
        • Sep 2004
        • Milwaukee, WI
        • BT3K

I saw them on the Today show this morning while I was getting ready for work. It kinda sounded like a last-minute idea, and they said they only rehearsed for one hour. I give the guys/gals in the party that can't dance bonus points for going along with the idea.

Thank God the crowd liked it. It coulda gone over like a three week old dead fish at a vegan conference.

And I'm glad I'm already married. My wife watched the video a couple of days ago and I gotta tell you, it kinda sets the bar pretty high.

Seriously, how many women now look at their husbands with a thought like, "that looks so fun, why aren't you fun like that?"

Comment

• BobSch
          • Aug 2004
          • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
          • BT3100

It was a couple from around here. They originally posted it so their family and friends could see it, now it's got more than 4.6 million hits. Talk about going viral.
          Bob

Bad decisions make good stories.

Comment

• tfischer
            Veteran Member
            • Jul 2003
            • Plymouth (Minneapolis), MN, USA.
            • BT3100

Well it's unique, I give them that. I think I'd rather have seen it as a recessional, or at the after-party, but whatever it wasn't my wedding It just seems it would be hard to have a meaningful, serious ceremony after all that. I'm all for having fun and screwing around, but am also of the mindset that some things in life are best dealt with with a dose of seriousness, and making a lifelong commitment to another human being is one o 'em. Of course I didn't see how the rest of the ceremony went, so I"m not judging them... I hope they have a long, happy, fun marriage together.

Comment

• luteman
              Established Member
              • Dec 2007
              • Northern Michigan
              • BT3100-1

Fun and marriage are oxymoronic!

Comment

Working...