A pinched nerve

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • bruce hylton
    Established Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 211
    • winlock, wa
    • Dewalt today

    #1

    A pinched nerve

    in my back somewhere close to my shoulder blade area is starting to get to me. I will just be sitting reading or having a beer and suddenly get an awful pain down the inside of my shoulder to the elbow and a numbness all the way to my fingertips on the outside. First couple times I thought stroke. The scare was almost as bad as the pain. By moving to stretch mode from where I happen to be, I have managed to cut the time frame and severity of the pain down. Goes back to an on the job injury in 1990 when I flopped a squirt boom forklift on it's side, when a pin on the boom broke. As I stared to read the forum today, I got nailed again and it tends to get distracting. Oh well, thanks for letting me vent. We have a big weekend ahead and stress may be playing some part.
  • cgallery
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 4503
    • Milwaukee, WI
    • BT3K

    #2
    It might be a tumor (reference from the Kindergarten Cop movie).

    Hope it is just temporary. Do you remember hurting your neck recently? Changed sleeping gear (mattress) or sleep patterns recently?

    I sure hope it goes away just as quickly as it appeared.

    Comment

    Working...