• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • lago
    Established Member
    • Nov 2003
    • Lago Vista, TX.

Looking for Home Depot Coupon

Just when I could use one, don't have it.

Looking to make a purchase at BORG, maybe $300, but don't have a coupon for any % off the purchase.

I found the Moving Coupon but don't want the hassle of having to sign up for it.

Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Ken
  • stormdog74
    Established Member
    • Mar 2007
    • Sacramento, CA
    • Ridgid TS3650

You could probably pick up a 10% off coupon for Lowes at Ebay - most HD stores will accept it

Comment

• geopilot
      Established Member
      • Jan 2006
      • Lexington, KY, USA.

Go to your local post office- the mover's change of address packets they have there now have an acutal Lowes 10% off coupon in the packet. You do not need to sign up- All of the HD in my area gladly accept these Lowes coupons, good thru June 30.

The packets I got are marked "take down by April 30", so you should check soon- but I think they leave them there until they are gone.

Comment

• herb fellows
        Veteran Member
        • Apr 2007
        • New York City
        • bt3100

Not sure if it's still active, but HD had a deal of some sort going on recently. I believe the break point for the better incentive was $300, more than I wanted to spend right now but it seems just right for you. It was posted in the store.
        You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Comment

• catta12
          Established Member
          • Jan 2008
          • Reno, NV
          • BTS20R

Originally posted by herb fellows
          Not sure if it's still active, but HD had a deal of some sort going on recently. I believe the break point for the better incentive was $300, more than I wanted to spend right now but it seems just right for you. It was posted in the store.
          The "Power Sale" is over. It ended in the first week of May. I get HD coupons once in awhile and will post if I happen across any.
          If you can read this you assembled wrong.

Alan

Comment

Working...