Sorry 'bout this

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • BobSch
    Veteran Member
    • Aug 2004
    • 4385
    • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
    • BT3100

    #1

    Sorry 'bout this

    1. You cannot touch all your top teeth with your tongue. 2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it. 3. And discover that The first truth is a lie. 4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot. 5.. You soon will forward this to another idiot. 6.. There's still a stupid smile on your face. I apologize about this. I'm an idiot, too, and I needed company...
    Last edited by BobSch; 04-26-2009, 10:16 AM.
    Bob

    Bad decisions make good stories.
  • conwaygolfer
    Established Member
    • Jun 2008
    • 371
    • Conway, SC.
    • BT3000

    #2
    You Have

    much company. Sorry bout that. I know you did not want to "go it alone"..

    Glenn

    Comment

    • Mr__Bill
      Veteran Member
      • May 2007
      • 2096
      • Tacoma, WA
      • BT3000

      #3
      Heck I knew from the start that I could touch my upper tooth with my tongue




      Bill, who is not passing it along to some other idiot

      Comment

      • Uncle Cracker
        The Full Monte
        • May 2007
        • 7091
        • Sunshine State
        • BT3000

        #4
        I can't touch mine... They're in a glass in the next room...

        Comment

        • RAFlorida
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2008
          • 1179
          • Green Swamp in Central Florida. Gator property!
          • Ryobi BT3000

          #5
          Dag gone it. Uncle C beat me again.

          Anyway, if ya got the teeth out you can make some real funny faces.

          Comment

          • Bill in Buena Park
            Veteran Member
            • Nov 2007
            • 1867
            • Buena Park, CA
            • CM 21829

            #6
            A fellow idiot. However, it did give me the thought to see if I could touch all my bottom teeth - and discovered that I CANNOT My "wisdom" teeth are too far back.
            Bill in Buena Park

            Comment

            Working...