This is something I have been thinking about for a little while now, and the recent post on my second bench made me go ahead and do it.
I really appreciate that we can share our work and ideas with the members here and not have to worry about people putting each other down and getting nasty with no purpose.
It is rare today that such civility exists within a group that is so large and comprised of so diverse a population.It seems if people can hide behind a keyboard and bash each other they are quick to do so.
The ability to openly exchange information,ideas and points of view without having to worry about having to have field a lot of moronic insults can only make us better woodworkers and people.
This is really the only site I post my work and ideas and it because you have made me feel comfortable.
Thanks again,
Chris
I really appreciate that we can share our work and ideas with the members here and not have to worry about people putting each other down and getting nasty with no purpose.
It is rare today that such civility exists within a group that is so large and comprised of so diverse a population.It seems if people can hide behind a keyboard and bash each other they are quick to do so.
The ability to openly exchange information,ideas and points of view without having to worry about having to have field a lot of moronic insults can only make us better woodworkers and people.
This is really the only site I post my work and ideas and it because you have made me feel comfortable.
Thanks again,
Chris





Comment