Back Injury Update

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Richard in Smithville
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 3014
    • On the TARDIS
    • BT 3100

    #1

    Back Injury Update

    I have been back to the doctor and she says I have a severe lumbar strain. The rest of the week off, physio, and then massive restrictions when I return to work next monday. Unfortunately my company wants me to show up and sit there so it doesn't show as a lost time accident to the corporate guru's.
    From the "deep south" part of Canada

    Richard in Smithville

    http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • 15216
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

    #2
    Well, that's much better news than a herniated disc. Get some happy pills and relax.
    .

    Comment

    • Ed62
      The Full Monte
      • Oct 2006
      • 6021
      • NW Indiana
      • BT3K

      #3
      It's not a good thing when companies have to report lost time injuries. But sitting there doing nothing for 8 hours can be pretty tiring. Treat your back right for however long it takes. You won't be sorry.

      Ed
      Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

      For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

      Comment

      • jcjrsmith
        Established Member
        • Dec 2002
        • 354
        • Mechanicsburg, PA, USA.
        • Ryobi BT3000

        #4
        Hopefully you at least have internet access at work. Feel better soon.
        Jerry in PA
        ...Can't sleep, clown will eat me...
        http://home.comcast.net/~jcjrsmith2

        Comment

        • smorris
          Senior Member
          • Apr 2003
          • 695
          • Tampa, Florida, USA.

          #5
          I hope you get feeling better soon. I have a bad back so I do indeed feel for anyone who has back problems, it isn't any fun.
          --
          Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice

          Comment

          Working...