iPhone user?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Copper
    Established Member
    • Feb 2005
    • 343
    • Madison, WI.
    • BT3100

    #1

    iPhone user?

    Just when I thought I'd seen it all, I just came across this app that turns your iphone into a bubble bar level, surface level, ruler, plumb bob, or protractor. I've already used it a couple of times to level some pictures in the house. I'd have to say I use it more for showing off to friends though.
    - Dennis

    "If your mind goes blank, don't forget to turn off the sound." --Red Green
    and yes, it's a potato.
  • tjmac44
    Forum Newbie
    • Nov 2006
    • 76
    • Omaha, Nebraska

    #2
    I got the free version of the level for my Ipod touch. Really cool to have a accelerometer in the Ipod.
    Todd

    Grounded in fly-over country.

    Comment

    Working...