Hamilton Woodworking Show

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Richard in Smithville
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • 3014
    • On the TARDIS
    • BT 3100

    #1

    Hamilton Woodworking Show

    I imagine that this show is a little far for some of you here but it is a very good show to go to. They host a huge carving championships( beautiful stuff there) and since it's held in the Canadian Warplane Museum, admission to the museum is included in the price.

    This year I'm going with a purpose. Beside's the usual subscription to a Canadian woodworking magazine, I was thinking of picking up supplies to build jigs for my BT. Any suggestions as to what jigs might serve me best and what hardware I should look for?
    From the "deep south" part of Canada

    Richard in Smithville

    http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/
  • Turaj
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2002
    • 1019
    • Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
    • BT3000 (1998)

    #2
    Richard, when is the Hamilton show? Before or after the CHW show (Toronto)?
    Turaj (in Toronto)
    "When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading!" Henny Youngman

    Comment

    • Jamb
      Forum Newbie
      • Apr 2006
      • 26
      • Toronto, Canada
      • BT3100-1

      #3
      Originally posted by Turaj
      Richard, when is the Hamilton show? Before or after the CHW show (Toronto)?
      January 23, 24, 25, 2009

      http://www.hamiltonshows.com/woodshow.htm

      Comment

      Working...