Blonde gets a flat tire

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Woodwerker
    Established Member
    • Nov 2005
    • 490
    • .

    #1

    Blonde gets a flat tire

    My flat tire experience



    Yesterday I had a flat tire on the interstate. So I eased my car over to the shoulder of the road, carefully get out of the car and open the trunk.



    I took out 2 cardboard men, unfolded them and stood them at the rear of my car facing oncoming traffic. They look so lifelike you wouldn't believe! They are in trench coats exposing their nude bodies and private parts to the approaching drivers.



    But to my surprise, cars start slowing down looking at my lifelike men.



    And of course, traffic starts backing up. Everybody is tooting their horns and waving like crazy. It wasn't long before a state trooper pulls up behind me.



    He gets out of his car and starts walking towards me. I could tell he was not a happy camper!



    'What's going on here?'



    'My car has a flat tire', I said calmly.



    'Well, what the **** are those obscene cardboard men doing here by the road?'



    I couldn't believe that he didn't know. So I told him, 'Helloooooo, those are my emergency flashers!'
    Every tool you own is broken, you just don't know it yet :-)
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • 15216
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

    #2
    .

    Comment

    • BerniePA
      Established Member
      • Nov 2007
      • 377
      • San Tan Valley, AZ
      • Grizzly 0575

      #3
      I must be slowing down ---- I didn't even see that one coming!!!
      Bernie

      Owww -- That spinnin' thang hurt!!

      Comment

      • jhart
        Veteran Member
        • Feb 2004
        • 1715
        • Minneapolis, MN, USA.
        • BT3100

        #4
        That's Funny!!!!
        Joe
        "All things are difficult before they are easy"

        Comment

        Working...