• Show
Clear All
  • crokett
    The Full Monte
    • Jan 2003
    • Mebane, NC, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

Fringe Benefits

Yesterday a client of my wife's gave her a large box of scratch-made gourmet cookies. The client's husband used to be a pastry chef. My wife doesn't eat cookies. Today another client gave her a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream. She doesn't drink. The Bailey's is coming with me on vacation.
    David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.
  • Ed62
    The Full Monte
    • Oct 2006
    • NW Indiana
    • BT3K

You'd better hang on to that gal!

Ed
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

Comment

• LinuxRandal
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2005
      • Independence, MO, USA.
      • bt3100

You better make something nice for her (or get her something she WILL use) as well! They remember this stuff!
      She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• jonmulzer
        • Dec 2007
        • Indianapolis, IN

Originally posted by crokett
        The Bailey's is coming with me on vacation.
        I am guessing the cookies will be lucky to see the end of the week, let alone vacation?
        "A fine beer may be judged with just one sip, but it is better to be thoroughly sure"

Comment

• herb fellows
          Veteran Member
          • Apr 2007
          • New York City
          • bt3100

You could get a lot of bids for a woman like that on Ebay....just a thought;-)!
          You don't need a parachute to skydive, you only need a parachute to skydive twice.

Comment

• just started
            • Mar 2008
            • suburban Philly

Originally posted by herb fellows
            You could get a lot of bids for a woman like that on Ebay....just a thought;-)!
            He doesn't need ebay, I remember she was in the backround of a pic he posted a while ago, and all of this combined with that and he can name his price here and get it.

Comment

• crokett
              The Full Monte
              • Jan 2003
              • Mebane, NC, USA.
              • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by just started
              He doesn't need ebay, I remember she was in the backround of a pic he posted a while ago, and all of this combined with that and he can name his price here and get it.
              Nah. She's a keeper. Besides which, I've just gotten to the point where I can (mostly) predict her moods. I don't want to have to start all over with a different woman.
              David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

• Richard in Smithville
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2006
                • On the TARDIS
                • BT 3100

Originally posted by crokett
                Nah. She's a keeper. Besides which, I've just gotten to the point where I can (mostly) predict her moods. I don't want to have to start all over with a different woman.

I'm guessing that the LOYL hardly ever reads over your shoulder while you are on the computer
                From the "deep south" part of Canada

Richard in Smithville

http://richardspensandthings.blogspot.com/

Comment

• crokett
                  The Full Monte
                  • Jan 2003
                  • Mebane, NC, USA.
                  • Ryobi BT3000

Originally posted by Richard in Smithville
                  I'm guessing that the LOYL hardly ever reads over your shoulder while you are on the computer
                  Never. Or at least, rarely. I am smart enough not to post stuff like that till she goes to sleep.
                  David

Comment

Working...