• Show
Clear All
  • TB Roye
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Sacramento, CA, USA.
    • BT3100

Update

I been on Jury Duty for a week. Last week I receivd a check from my Mortgage Co for excess in my Escrow account. While on break at the court house I started looking for TV. Found the 60" Mitsubishi DLP HD TV on sale for $999.99 and free shipping. It will be here Monday. BIL and I will start building a stand Friday. I just couldn't pass it up at that price and didn't have to stand in line all night tonight to get one on Black Friday. Read all the reviews and it mainly 4.5 to 5.0 on all the ones I read. We will also start on running the Cat 5 cable after we make sure the monster will work on the we had planned, if it is to close we will rearange the room.

Oh! yes we ruined a young womans Thanksgiving. At 10 am yesterday morning she was found guilty of DUI. She had a good attorney but should have saved the money. He used reasonable doubt defence and it didn't fly. It was an interesting experience first time in 20 time of being called. My 38years with the California Highway Patrol and all the relatives that used to work there didn't get me off this time and I am glad. The young woman had the best jury she could of had there we two women on the jury who tried to find her not guilty and we took our time listening to them and explaining why we couldn't use the stuff they brought up. The law said .08 and your impaired and that all we could use. The nice thing was we went out to lunch as a group afterward and had nice time.

Tom
    Last edited by TB Roye; 11-27-2008, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Working...