Problem solved

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Problem solved

    Last night I looked in the cookie jar. I saw nothing but crumbs. I told my wife I solved one problem, but created another. The problem I solved was getting rid of the crumbs by washing the cookie jar. The problem I created was that there was now nothing in the cookie jar. After doing a little store hopping, I came home to a freshly baked batch of cookies! Problem solved.

    Ed
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

    For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

  • #2
    Mmmm coooookies.

    You know the rule Ed, if you didn't bring enough for everybody to share, you shouldn't brag about them.

    Comment


    • #3
      I am beginning to get a complex. First permission (well an order) to get a new table saw. Then fresh baked cookies.

      I think these really are Gloats.

      As such let me be the first to say You Suck
      Often in error - Never in doubt

      Mike

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by shoottx View Post

        As such let me be the first to say You Suck
        Aha! I finally got one. Thank you.

        Ed
        Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

        For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by shoottx View Post
          I am beginning to get a complex. First permission (well an order) to get a new table saw. Then fresh baked cookies.

          I think these really are Gloats.

          As such let me be the first to say You Suck

          Yea, what Mike said!! I'm just not sure which is the bigger gloat. I sure hope that you're treating girl of yours like the queen that she is!! Ya got a good one!
          Blessings,
          Chiz

          Comment


          • #6
            Lemme get this right : she grants you a SawStop, and then she bakes you cookies (and not vice-versa) just because you asked for it ???!! How come I did not meet her when I was single???

            I really envy you...
            It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
            - Aristotle

            Comment


            • #7
              Gee, if you guys are saying that about Ed getting some cookies what are you going to say when I tell you that after getting some sleep after I got off work that I baked a couple of apple pies.
              Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

              Comment


              • #8
                No doubt I got a winner in her. The best move I've ever made in my life.

                Ed
                Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

                For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

                Comment


                • #9
                  I'm thinking a new car or big remodel job will be coming soon.
                  Erik

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Mrs. Wallnut View Post
                    Gee, if you guys are saying that about Ed getting some cookies what are you going to say when I tell you that after getting some sleep after I got off work that I baked a couple of apple pies.
                    Well I think the answer would not be about you it might be about the person receiving your generosity in the form of apple pies You also didn't tell him to go buy a new SawStop saw did you?
                    Often in error - Never in doubt

                    Mike

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by shoottx View Post
                      Well I think the answer would not be about you it might be about the person receiving your generosity in the form of apple pies You also didn't tell him to go buy a new SawStop saw did you?

                      No I didn't let him buy a new SawStop. But I am letting him get one of his wisdom teeth out on Friday
                      Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ms Walnut

                        Apple pies? I will be there in 18 hours. Haven't had a home made apple since my mother and mother in law got to old to bake. No one else in the family bakes pies. I have to go to Marie Calanders to get mine.

                        Tom

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          problem solved

                          Sounds like it has been solved for sure. If she is in the baking mode and it seems that she is...I would like to place an order for some homemade
                          oatmeal /raisin cookies....a couple of dozen will do for now...and thanks!
                          eezlock

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by TB Roye View Post
                            Ms Walnut

                            Apple pies? I will be there in 18 hours. Haven't had a home made apple since my mother and mother in law got to old to bake. No one else in the family bakes pies. I have to go to Marie Calanders to get mine.

                            Tom

                            I will have some waiting. I still have some apples to use up!
                            Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by pelligrini View Post
                              I'm thinking a new car or big remodel job will be coming soon.
                              Well, it's not going to be a new car, but she has been hinting about a major remodel.

                              Ed
                              Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

                              For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X