Mustang Ranch

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TB Roye
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • 2969
    • Sacramento, CA, USA.
    • BT3100

    #1

    Mustang Ranch

    Just saw the closed thread about Mustang Ranch. It is alive and well East of Reno off of
    I-80. Saw the sign for it coming back from Meridian Idaho in August. It is some where around the area that is called Mustang on the Off Ramp signs. It used to be pretty visibable from the highway, but it may be a little more secluded now. LOML usually drives that strech between Reno and Winnemucca, going and returning so I will have to be on the look out so I can report any sightings.

    No I have never been to it.

    Tom
  • cabinetman
    Gone but not Forgotten RIP
    • Jun 2006
    • 15216
    • So. Florida
    • Delta

    #2
    I bet some guys rave about what they get there!
    .

    Comment

    • TB Roye
      Veteran Member
      • Jan 2004
      • 2969
      • Sacramento, CA, USA.
      • BT3100

      #3
      That one I have been to, forgot about that one, bought stuff for my 66 there a number of years ago.

      Tom

      Comment

      Working...