• Show
Clear All
  • bigstick509
    Veteran Member
    • Dec 2004
    • Macomb, MI, USA.
    • BT3100

Which Show

Two shows are coming to my area in the next few months,http://www.woodworksevents.com/
    and www.thewoodworkingshows.com. I've been to the later many times over the years and have come away with ideas and a lighter wallet. Anyone have any experience with the first show, it looks like they have more seminars and classes.

Mike

"It's not the things you don't know that will hurt you, it's the things you think you know that ain't so." - Mark Twain
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

Originally posted by bigstick509
    Anyone have any experience with the first show, it looks like they have more seminars and classes.
    That would not be too hard these days... The last woodworkingshows.com show I went to was a disappointment, compared to those I attended previously. Don't recall ever having been to one put on by the first one.

Comment

• billwmeyer
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2003
      • Weir, Ks, USA.
      • BT3000

Both

I would go to both, I just enjoy them. I will be going to the woodworking show in Kansas City on Valentines Day. I wish the other show came some where near here. I would love to compare the two shows.

Bill
      "I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in."-Kenny Rogers

Comment

Working...