• Show
Clear All
  • leehljp
    Just me
    • Dec 2002
    • Tunica, MS
    • BT3000/3100

A WILD MNF game

What a wild game that was. It reminded of of the Cowboys/Buffalo game last year; there was the play that reminded us of Leon Lett's flubb in the 93? Super Bowl of releasing the ball before crossing the goal line. And Romo goofed up like he does once in a while - this time giving up a touchdown that should have been a safety at the worst.

My middle daughter is a great football fan and especially a Cowboys fan. She called from her home in MS last week asking I would watch MFN with her, so I planned my day to be at home, turned on Skype and watched with her. Technology is great!

Of course, being with COMCAST and their recent email - warning of over use of more than 250 Gigabyte upload/download per month, she downloaded a small program to track her usage. No problem with streaming the video and sound through Skype from the US - to me here.

A great game and a great time with my daughter! She enjoyed the game, I enjoyed listening to her yelling with and at the players.
    Hank Lee

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you wanted!
  • crokett
    The Full Monte
    • Jan 2003
    • Mebane, NC, USA.
    • Ryobi BT3000

That was a very wild game. Somebody needs to do some 'splainin to DeSean and tell him you don't start celebrating until AFTER you cross the goal line.
    David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

• Pappy
      The Full Monte
      • Dec 2002
      • San Marcos, TX, USA.
      • BT3000 (x2)

I saw most of the second half with occassional snooze breaks. I have it on tape, so I will watch it all some time today.
      Don, aka Pappy,

Wise men talk because they have something to say,
      Fools because they have to say something.
      Plato

Comment

• ssmith1627
        • Dec 2005
        • Corryton, TN, USA.
        • Ryobi BT3100

Wild game for sure. Somehow I don't see my Titans playing a game like that. For them to rack up those numbers, there would have to be a couple defensive touchdowns included.

Were both teams playing with 10 men on defense ? lol

Great that you can share something like that with your daughter from halfway round the world !

Steve

Comment

• goslin23
          Established Member
          • Feb 2007
          • Richmond, TX
          • Rigid TS3650

It sure was nice to take a break from all the reality around us here in the Houston area. It was a great game and I'm glad my Cowboys got the win.

-=gos=-
          If it ain't one thing... It's 12 @#$%ing things!

Comment

Working...