Blond joke

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cgallery
    Veteran Member
    • Sep 2004
    • 4503
    • Milwaukee, WI
    • BT3K

    #1

    Blond joke

    So this blond and her husband are in bed, unable to sleep due to the neighbor's barking dog.

    After an hour the blond gets out of bed and says, "I can't stand it any longer, I'm going to do something about it."

    She leaves and returns a few minutes later and says, "there!"

    "But, I can still hear barking," the husband complains.

    "I know," she says, "but I put the dog in OUR back yard, we'll see how THEY like it."
  • RAFlorida
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2008
    • 1179
    • Green Swamp in Central Florida. Gator property!
    • Ryobi BT3000

    #2
    All I can say to that is;

    good night! It is a really good blonde joke for sure, gotta remember it....

    Comment

    Working...