Does anyone know of Lee/Woodcraft sales?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chopnhack
    Veteran Member
    • Oct 2006
    • Florida
    • Ryobi BT3100

Does anyone know of Lee/Woodcraft sales?

Hello all,

Just wondering if anyone has seen sale codes or 10% off promotions or anything of the like. I am trying to prepare for a w.working course next year that have some tool requirements that are a bit pricey for me right now.
    thanks for any help
    I think in straight lines, but dream in curves
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

Woodcraft mailed out a 10% over $100 coupon this month, good through the 31st, but as usual there were a lot of exclusions and fine print. I have never really noticed whether they honor these for classes.

Comment

• LarryG
      The Full Monte
      • May 2004
      • Off The Back
      • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

If by Lee you mean Lee Valley, offhand I don't ever recall an across-the-board sale or percent-off promotion from them (on their web site: don't know about their stores). They frequently have introductory prices on new items, and the web site has a "Special Offers & Sales Items" for close-outs, overstocks, special buys, etc., but the pickings are usually pretty slim.

Woodcraft puts out a sale flyer each month, with discounts on selected items ranging from 5% to maybe 30%, depending. They also frequently offer free shipping on orders of certain amounts ... sometimes $75, sometimes $100. If you keep a list and order enough stuff at once to qualify, free shipping is approximately equal to a 15% discount in itself.

Woodcraft will also give you a 10% discount on a single purchase made during your birthday month. You have to sign up for this, and they'll send you a card in the mail. As mentioned, though, there are always lots of exclusions on their percent-off promotions.
      Last edited by LarryG; 08-29-2008, 07:29 AM.
      Larry

Comment

• sweensdv
        Veteran Member
        • Dec 2002
        • WI
        • Baileigh TS-1040P-50

Woodcraft sales flyer sign up sheet.

Comment

• jussi
          Veteran Member
          • Jan 2007

I also got a $15 off $50 from Woodcraft. Good till the end of the month
          I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• THyman
            Established Member
            • Feb 2005
            • Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Originally posted by jussi
            I also got a $15 off $50 from Woodcraft. Good till the end of the month
            I received one too!
            War Eagle!

Comment

• LarryG
              The Full Monte
              • May 2004
              • Off The Back
              • Powermatic PM2000, BT3100-1

And on this Labor Day weekend, Woodcraft has their free ground shipping on $75 orders promotion going. This can be combined with the $15 off $50 promotion. Based on what I saw on the order I just placed, you can order $75.00 worth of stuff, qualify for free shipping, then deduct the $15 promotion, and get out the (online) door for $60.

They also have their green router bits on sale again for five bucks a pop -- always a good deal if you can use the available profiles.
              Larry

Comment

• chopnhack
                Veteran Member
                • Oct 2006
                • Florida
                • Ryobi BT3100

Awesome all! I will sign up and keep the lids peeled.
                I think in straight lines, but dream in curves

Comment

Working...