• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TB Roye
    Veteran Member
    • Jan 2004
    • Sacramento, CA, USA.
    • BT3100

Went to Lowes at 7am this morning, to pick up some redwood was in and out in 10 minuets. More employee cars in lot than customers. Kind of nice not having to wait to check out and fight for carts. On the other I feel for those who have lost their jobs. 2 of the biggest Home builders in Sacramento have filed for Bankruptcy. I have noticed the junk mail for refi's have ceased also and no more calls from the local brokers either, hope a bunch of them end up in Jail.

Tom

Comment

• stormdog74
      Established Member
      • Mar 2007
      • Sacramento, CA
      • Ridgid TS3650

Originally posted by TB Roye
      Went to Lowes at 7am this morning, to pick up some redwood was in and out in 10 minuets. More employee cars in lot than customers. Kind of nice not having to wait to check out and fight for carts. On the other I feel for those who have lost their jobs. 2 of the biggest Home builders in Sacramento have filed for Bankruptcy. I have noticed the junk mail for refi's have ceased also and no more calls from the local brokers either, hope a bunch of them end up in Jail.

Tom
      I was in Lowes (most likely the same one as Tom) this afternoon and it was packed - maybe a sign of more homeowners than contractors?

Comment

Working...