Broken lawn mower

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jwd12
    Established Member
    • Jun 2005
    • 106
    • Dyer, In..
    • BT3100

    #1

    Broken lawn mower

    Marriage is a relationship in which one person is always right, and the other is usually the husband.
    When our lawn mower broke and wouldn't run, my wife kept hinting to me that I should get it fixed.
    But, somehow I always had something else to take care of first: the truck, the car, e-mail, fishing. Always, something was more important to me.
    Finally she thought of a clever way to make her point.
    When I arrived home one day, I found her seated in The tall grass, busily snipping away with a tiny pair of sewing scissors.
    I watched silently for a short time and then went into the house. I was gone only a few minutes.
    When I came out again I handed her a toothbrush. 'When you finish cutting the grass,' I said,
    'you might as well sweep the driveway.'
    The doctors say I will walk again, but I will always have a limp.
    I am praying for patience but extremely upset that it takes so long.
  • pelligrini
    Veteran Member
    • Apr 2007
    • 4217
    • Fort Worth, TX
    • Craftsman 21829

    #2
    That's a good one.
    Erik

    Comment

    Working...