LOML does know how to pick presents

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • smorris
    Senior Member
    • Apr 2003
    • 695
    • Tampa, Florida, USA.

    #1

    LOML does know how to pick presents

    We had the family birthday party for my youngest son and I today (we share the same day). My son got me a set of ratchet wrenches. Strange, a couple weeks ago he mentioned he would like a set for working on his truck LOL. But, the wife got me the DeWalt 618 variable speed combo router, seems she does remember things I say in passing. A month or so ago she was helping me with something and I had mentioned that what I was doing would be easier and safer with a plunge router.

    Now to decide what to do with the gift cards from Lowes and Sears, surely they have something I need.

    I think the best present of all was having the whole family here and everyone healthy and happy.
    --
    Any sufficiently advanced incompetence is indistinguishable from malice
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • 7091
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

    #2
    Originally posted by smorris
    I think the best present of all was having the whole family here and everyone healthy and happy.
    You are absolutely right... So, if you'll just box the rest of it up, I'll slide by and get it on my way through Tampa next week...

    Comment

    • Ed62
      The Full Monte
      • Oct 2006
      • 6021
      • NW Indiana
      • BT3K

      #3
      Hapy Birthday to both of you. You're absolutely right when you say the gifts weren't the important part of the day.

      Ed
      Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

      For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

      Comment

      • footprintsinconc
        Veteran Member
        • Nov 2006
        • 1759
        • Roseville (Sacramento), CA
        • BT3100

        #4
        happy bday! glad to hear that you got stuff that you wanted and enjoyed your time with the family!
        _________________________
        omar

        Comment

        Working...