Best Baseball Play-Ever!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • alpha
    Established Member
    • Dec 2003
    • 352
    • Owensboro, KY, USA.

    #1

    Best Baseball Play-Ever!

    Anybody remember this?

    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/167638..._tribute_1976/

    Bob
  • Mrs. Wallnut
    Bandsaw Box Momma
    • Apr 2005
    • 1566
    • Ellensburg, Washington, USA.

    #2
    I don't remember that play but that is great....Thanks for sharing.
    Mrs. Wallnut a.k.a (the head nut).

    Comment

    • billwmeyer
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2003
      • 1868
      • Weir, Ks, USA.
      • BT3000

      #3
      I remember it. It was great. I have rarely cheered for the Dodgers, but I did on that play.

      Bill
      "I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in."-Kenny Rogers

      Comment

      • Pappy
        The Full Monte
        • Dec 2002
        • 10490
        • San Marcos, TX, USA.
        • BT3000 (x2)

        #4
        I was expecting an unassisted triple play or something of that nature. That was better. Should have been selected as the greatest play ever!
        Don, aka Pappy,

        Wise men talk because they have something to say,
        Fools because they have to say something.
        Plato

        Comment

        Working...