Airplane on a Conveyor Belt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airplane on a Conveyor Belt

For those of you who had a hard time with the "Airplane on a Conveyor Belt" post a while back.....Physics Question for you.....
    Tonight on MythBusters they are rerunning the airplane on a conveyor belt episode. It runs right after "Exploding Port-a-Potty", just in case you wanted to see that one too.

Bill

Now that MB's has proven that it works I wonder if we can expect new airports to be sporting as an alternative to long runways for takeoff? I guess the same would work for landings but I don't think I'd want to be on an plane trying to stick it to such a small landing 'patch'!!
    Blessings,
    Chiz

Comment

I'm a little worried there wasn't a at the end of that statement....

We're not going to go through that again to show that it also takes a conveyor that's as long as the amount of normal runway used to take off are we?

Kristofor.

Comment

It's started, I think my work here is done.......

Comment

Noooooooooo

Comment

Don't make me lock this thread....
            David

The chief cause of failure in this life is giving up what you want most for what you want at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristofor View Post
              I'm a little worried there wasn't a at the end of that statement....

We're not going to go through that again to show that it also takes a conveyor that's as long as the amount of normal runway used to take off are we?

Kristofor.

My bad, Kristofor!! I can't edit it back in, though. So, here it is - and and !!
              Blessings,
              Chiz

Comment

Working...
              X