Sherry Petta - smooth jazz

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ed62
    The Full Monte
    • Oct 2006
    • 6021
    • NW Indiana
    • BT3K

    #1

    Sherry Petta - smooth jazz

    I just found a new smooth jazz singer by the name of Sherry Petta. I think she only has one CD out at this time, but she's pretty good. Check it out, and listen to samples. http://www.sherrypetta.com/theCD.html

    Ed
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

    For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/
  • Uncle Cracker
    The Full Monte
    • May 2007
    • 7091
    • Sunshine State
    • BT3000

    #2
    Music samples are not loading for some reason, so I'll try again later.

    What I really like, particularly in a female jazzer, is one who plays and sings (ala Joyce Cooling). Sultriness just drips from her music. I think the "connection" with the instrument is what brings it out.

    Comment

    • Anna
      Senior Member
      • Feb 2006
      • 728
      • CA, USA.
      • BT3100

      #3
      Unc, try the Amazon page.

      Comment

      • Uncle Cracker
        The Full Monte
        • May 2007
        • 7091
        • Sunshine State
        • BT3000

        #4
        Thanks Anna... sounds good. I particularly like the more up-tempo selections.

        Comment

        Working...