• Show
Clear All
  • Copper
    Established Member
    • Feb 2005
    • Madison, WI.
    • BT3100

Hello Spring!

Could be a snowy Easter egg hunt for the kids this weekend. 6-9 inches of snow expected in Madison today. And I had already hung up my snow shovel... Wishful thinking, I guess!

- Dennis

"If your mind goes blank, don't forget to turn off the sound." --Red Green
    and yes, it's a potato.
  • Ed62
    The Full Monte
    • Oct 2006
    • NW Indiana
    • BT3K

We're getting a little snow too. We only have about 1/4" so far, but we might get up to 3" before tomorrow morning. Enough!

Ed
    Do you know about kickback? Ray has a good writeup here... https://www.sawdustzone.org/articles...mare-explained

For a kickback demonstration video http://www.metacafe.com/watch/910584...demonstration/

Comment

• LinuxRandal
      Veteran Member
      • Feb 2005
      • Independence, MO, USA.
      • bt3100

Some forecasters say rain, some say snow, and some say a mix is coming (but still supposed to be to warm for accumulation).

If you put up the snow shovel, then use white eggs! Then all you have to do is tell the kids they didn't get all the eggs, and to keep looking "how about that pile over there".
      She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

• dkhoward
        • Dec 2003
        • Lubbock, Texas, USA.
        • bt3000

Man. . . . 76 here today, Sunny. Worked in the yard and flower beds. Ran the weedeater, mower, raked, spread fertilizer and some grass seed.
        Considered playing golf.
        Dennis K Howard
        www.geocities.com/dennishoward
        "An elephant is nothing more than a mouse built to government specifications." Robert A Heinlein

Comment

• LinuxRandal
          Veteran Member
          • Feb 2005
          • Independence, MO, USA.
          • bt3100

Originally posted by Copper
          Could be a snowy Easter egg hunt for the kids this weekend. 6-9 inches of snow expected in Madison today. And I had already hung up my snow shovel... Wishful thinking, I guess!

I have to dance around and sing the I'm a dumb4$$ song!
          It didn't even dawn on me about your snow effecting travel. Brother is stuck in DC till late Easter night (was supposed to be back Friday), and now BiL is working on a bust going down this weekend. Easter is off, both birthday parties are off. Kinda changed the whole weekend.
          She couldn't tell the difference between the escape pod, and the bathroom. We had to go back for her.........................Twice.

Comment

Working...